Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd | 386 Post | Various Post
ADVT NO: LMRC/HR / Recruitment /O&M/3/ 2018
Date of issue of Notification : 21.02.2018
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START ( www.lmrcl.com ): 23.02.2018 (10.00 hrs )
APPLICATION FEE to be paid between: From 23.02.2018 to 27.03.2018
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : 27.03.2018 (23: 59 hrs.)
Dates for downloading Admit Card For NE 01-from 09.04.2018 and for other categories : from 23.04.2018
Provisional Date of written examination NE01 : 16.04.2018 (Monday)
Provisional Date of written examination NE 02 to NE 11 & E01 to E-10 : 06.05.2018 (Sunday)& 13.05.2018(Sunday)
i) For the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) (post code-E01), Assistant Manager(Electrical) (post code-E02), Assistant Manager (S&T) (post code-E03), Assistant Manager/Architect (post code-E04) , Assistant Manager(Operations)(post code-E05), & Assistant Manager(IT) (post code-E06), the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Technical) category.
ii) For the post of Assistant Manager/Finance(post code-E07), Assistant Manager/HR(post code-E08), Assistant Company Secretary(post code-E09), Assistant Manager(Public Relations)(post code-E10) , the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( Non Technical) category.
iii) For the post of Station Controller cum Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process –
Written Test , Psycho Aptitude Test, followed by Medical examination in Aye-one (A-1) category.
iv) For the post of Jr.Engineers, (post codes NE03, NE04,NE05 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examinations in Aye-Three (A-3)
v) For the post of Office Assistant(HR) , Account Assistant & Public Relation Assistant, (post codes NE06, NE 07 , NE08 ) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written
Test followed by Medical examination in Cee-One (C-1) category.
vi) For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE09, NE10 & NE11), the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Bee-One (B-1)
Note: LMRC reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by LMRC only.
Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the post will be held on the one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade.
(i) There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-10 & from NE-01 to NE-08. Each carrying equal marks.
(ii) There will be a total of 100 question for categories from NE-9 to NE-11. Each carrying equal marks.
There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 500/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-
refundable fee of Rs 200/– for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, age, the closing date for submission etc. of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.lmrcl.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-
mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the LMRC’s website www.lmrcl.com and click on the link “RECRUITMENT”.
4. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
5. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photo, signature scan copy. The size of these scanned copies should be within 80 kb and in jpg files only.
7. Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be conducted simultaneously. All the candidates who, have completed and submitted the form, shall be provisionally allowed to appear in CBT on the basis of their particulars provided in the application form (which does not necessarily mean eligibility). Complete particulars regarding eligibility will be scrutinized subsequently. If at any stage, it is found that the information furnished on the online application is false/fake/misinterpreted/incorrect or does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post applied, their candidature are liable to be cancelled, even after appearing in the examination, in addition to any other action as may be deemed fit by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
8. Important Points regarding payment of Application/ processing fee :
i) On Line Payment : Application/ Processing Fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net banking through any bank to make the online payment ONLY through State Bank of India (SBI ) Payment Gateway .
ii) Off Line Payment : Download the preprinted Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through State Bank of India(SBI) Payment Gateway of LMRCL website ( www.lmrcl.com) and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours
iii) Bank charges in addition to the application / Processing Fee shall be born/paid by the candidates
iv) Application/ processing Fee, once paid will neither be refunded /transferred nor can be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
v) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
9. The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of 23.02.2018 to 23.59 hrs. of 27.03.2018 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply
early enough. LMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
10. Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the
candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
11. No printed / Hard copy of the Registration Slip or any other supporting documents is to be sent before short listing based on Written Test and / or other stages of selection process unless
asked to submit specifically.
Official Notification: Recruitment of 386 Executive & Non Executive Posts by Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation – Last Date – 27.03.2018
Apply Now: www.lmrcl.com
Join Our telegram Channel:
Like our Facebook page: https://fb.com/padhobeta.2017
Follow On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Padhobeta_