|Starting Date to apply Online, printing application & Online Fee payment||15-12-2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online, editing application details & Online Fee Payment||01-01-2018|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||After 16-01-2018|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||28-01-2018 (Sunday)|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Security Officer Posts: Central Bank of India has given a notification for the recruitment of Security Officers in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-12-2017 to 01-01-2018. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 17
Name of the Posts: Security Officers (MMG Scale II)
1. SC: 03 Posts
2. ST: 01 Post
3. OBC: 05 Posts
4. Gen: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be less than 45 years as on 31-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST, Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989, 03 years for OBC, Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 15-12-2017 to 01-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log onto the website www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
2. Go to “Career with us” ——-> New Recruitment.
3. Select the desired post & read the notification carefully.
4. Then Click on “Click here to Apply”.
5. Select the “Click here for New registration”, if you are new user.
6. Choose Login form for already registered candidates.
7. Fill all the mandatory details carefully and submit the form.
8. Take the print out copy for future use.